Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Week

Dear friends and family,

Wow... It's been a crazy week. Well, it started out pretty well. Late
p-day. I played basketball with my zone and blew the last of my
MSF(💵) on food for the rest of the month. Sadly all of the food
I bought is gone and I am barley surviving on Mac and cheese and off
my companion. So its a mess. 😁 Anyway, we are having a little of a
rough patch. We are struggling to find people to teach. The new video
the church has put out is really good. It's called a "Savior is born".
Elder Troxell and I have been showing that video a ton he past week.
We have just been on the ball when it comes to showing that video. We
have been getting a ton of referrals from it. Sadly no one has yet
to be interested in learning more about the gospel. We actually have
been getting a lot of referrals for bibles. We had a miracle come from
it. We received a referral for this guy named Bryant. We came to his
house and let us in. We taught him the restoration. We talked a lot
about why we need a prophet. We invited him to be baptized and he
accepted! And pick his own date for January 25!

  🐶Never out of a fight⚾
            ⚔Mormon 9:7-9⚔

No comments:

Post a Comment