Monday, August 31, 2015

First transfer!

Dear family and friends
Well this week was kinda hard. Our lesson were really good but people
just hesitate to make commitments out here. I hope everyone had a
good week. This transfer is Elder Bergman's last. Hopefully I can
leave too! Haha I love my area but I think I need a change of scenery.
It's really hard to think that I have been a missionary for 2 months
now. It's been hard these past two months. Lots of lessons. a lot of
people yelling at us. We have a family who is working toward baptism on the 11th of October. And
a few others that have felt the spirirt testify to them. Things are
going Good Here.  The members are rarely able to come with us but when
they do its a fantastic lesson. By the end of the week we should have
at least 6 investigators with a baptism date. I Hope all of you have a
great week.
 ☀️Always Sunny in Philadelphia☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment